Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Tiny Dancer

I spent the better part of this morning at the knee doctor for the Rangers, because I joined the Rangers. No, it's because my health insurance covers his office, and he was highly recommended by two friends. Apparently I have the legs of a dancer, without the benefit of having been a dancer (not counting the amazing thing that happened on the dance floor at this guy's wedding). Because of my high "dancer's" arches, my knee is slightly dislocated due to from years of running and exercising, again because of my sweet ballet feet. In other words, I'll live, but I need mild physical therapy and when I exercise I need to go easy on the knees. And after all that, I should have stuck with ballet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged