Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, September 23, 2011

Interesting Day

Boo. My friend was in the hospital all week, my dress got soaked to the bone today so I'm wearing the gym clothes I worked out in this morning at work, and it's still raining. The good news is my friend is getting out of the hospital soon, gym clothes are comfortable, and it's date night and rain makes date night sexy. I think I may have also found a dress to wear to said friend's wedding. I had to consult my fashion expert (my boyfriend gets all his suits custom made so he knows what he's talking about), but at least I have a few options. I got one delivered today that's a little racier than I remembered when I ordered it, and I'm holding it up and my Bosslady walks by and goes, "Try it on". Like, in front of her. We'll see if that happens.

So this morning I recorded a commercial spot for a Petsmart's vet service. Yes, Petsmart has a vet (apparently), and I played a cat lady talking to her cat. They loved the "talking to your pet" voice. I told them all my dog recently died and it was difficult finding the emotional place to channel it.* It got really uncomfortable in the room.

* I didn't. I wanted to, but I didn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged