Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Daniel Dog

Hello, sorry, it's been a while. With all the weddings, work and holiday stuff I've been barely able to do much blogging. So for my three readers, I apologize. But let's get to the SERIOUS STUFF.

No, it's not the story of famewhore Kim Kardashian filing for divorce after 2 months from a dude she paid to pretend to get married to. No. It's the story of the zombie beagle, Daniel.

For those of you that don't know, (which includes me until I saw this), in some states dogs are gassed to death if they don't get adopted. If that seems cruel, I will say that at least they don't go full medieval and do firing squad or iron maiden. But Daniel got out of the gas chamber that all of his friends and relatives died in, and he was all, "What's up?". Let's call him the Anastasia Romanov of dogs. If you have "allergies" or "something in your eye", go ahead and watch this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged