Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, September 01, 2011

Dudus, Where's My Coke?

Hello, I'm back! I've been back for a while, but I'm officially at work today. I spent the earlier part of this week celebrating the birthday of a very special man and now I'm ready to focus on my non-job. Actually, it's rather slow here because everyone is on vacation, and I'm not quite sure what to do with myself. So I'd like to dedicate this post to an unknown hero amongst the drug trade game, cross-dressing Jamaican drug lord Christopher "Dudus" Coke of the Shower Posse Gang.


Now, I'm not drawing attention to him because he used cross-dressing as a disguise, or because he recently pled guilty to racketeering and is responsible for a bloody drug war in Jamaica that killed dozens. It's because his name is Christopher "Dudus" Coke of the Shower Posse Gang. I just don't know if you can do better than that. First of all, where does one get the nickname "Dudus"? It's very all-encompassing. It's as if it is the original Greek root of "dude". Maybe it is. And then Coke. Coke! He's a drug dealer and his last name is... I'll stop. But really, that's amazing. Finally, I don't know how the Shower Posse Gang got its name, and frankly, I don't want to know. But if you could come up with another gang name that sounds simultaneously jovial and terrifying, I'd like to see you try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged