Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, August 15, 2011

Comment Of The Day

Today's comment of the day is brought to you by this guy. This is his response to a post about Google becoming more harsh in their company policies, ie. no more free belly dancing lessons at lunch, and other fun perks:

First of all, he calls himself HungDaddy. And if I'm not mistaken, that's the Brawny Man in the photo. Moving on, he's admittedly "an old". I know what he's saying. He's simultaneously saying "I'm older" and "I don't proofread my comments". But there's no need to proofread his comments, because as we all soon learn, he only uses the internet anonymously to stalk people. Under an alias of a fictional character with the screen handle that insinuates he has a big cock. Awesome work, HungDaddy. I hope I never run into you in an empty Twitter feed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged