Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Not News

Well, this is unfortunate. In today's Metro, there are two articles next to each other that people who aren't really paying attention, like me, may read as one. Let's put these two tragic stories together to make them even more tragic, shall we?


Brooklyn Man Killed Mom Sues When Tree Frat House Crushes Tent.

I know that title doesn't make a lot of sense, but in this day and age of the internets I've noticed that poor grammar has started to permeate into print journalism (although the NY Post never really had a chance), therefore, I didn't question it.

So now I'm imagining a woman that was killed by a Brooklyn man is suing because the local fraternity's tree house crushed the tent she was living in. Either way, this does not bode well for our economy when a woman lives in a tent, and a frat needs to be in a tree house.

Where's my coffee?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged