Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, August 02, 2012

Don't Pee On My Leg And Tell Me You Love Me

Colorado's not really having the best Summer. What with the wildfires, theater shooting and Miller beating out Coors in the punch can strategery, I'm sure the state would like to take a collective break. But then this guy has to piss on this woman's leg at a bar. No, she had not just gotten stung by a jellyfish, and he wasn't trying to prove it was raining - he just pissed on her because he was, well, pissed at her for rebuffing his advances. I really, really hope this is an isolated incident as I will be in Colorado in a few weeks to see this show. I hope the play isn't a piece of crap; I hear the playwright is totally pretentious. I have no qualms with peeing all over the stage.

Oh, speaking of which, the theater company just opened up a site for donations because said playwright's royalty fees are through the roof. Do donate if you like/can/want to feel good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged