Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Why Hello

You guys you guys you guys you guys you guys. Sorry I've been away. I've been working on some very cool things I'll tell you about when everything is set, but it's all really exciting. CRYPTIC ENOUGH? But really, what's important is that I'm also getting ready to go on a nice long vacation. I actually don't know what's better - going on vacation, or that my boyfriend got us first class plane seats. I'm real simple like that. It doesn't take much to impress me. "Oh, free pizza? What a country!" - Me, after a friend is full at Pizza Hut and offers leftovers. But I felt that I couldn't not blog for all 5 of my loyal followers, so I offer you this:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged