Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, June 15, 2012

Postcards With Some Edge

A comedian friend of mine is working on a pretty awesome new thing which he calls the "Greeting Card Project". In his words:

"I've started a new project involving greeting cards in an attempt to insert absurdity into strangers lives. I go to a pharmacy and buy a bunch of greeting cards. I take them home and sign all of them. I then bring them back and reinsert them on the shelves and leave. If you know anyone who has picked up one of these cards, or just seen one, let me know."

Here's a few of his gems. If you are in Chicago, please look in your local CVS for these:




2 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Blogger MaryAnne LoVerme said...

ok, that is amazing.

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Yeah, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged