Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, January 27, 2012

Who Do You Think I Am?

Based on search terms, there's a way to find out how old Google thinks you are. Say, for example, I'm Googling "Werther's Original" and "When is Jessica Tandy's birthday", you'll likely assume that I'm 75. Here's what Google has to say about me, based on my search terms (click on the picture to enlarge):


Yes! Google thinks I'm younger than I am! Wait... that might not be a good thing. To find out how old Google thinks you are, click here.

3 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Blogger MaryAnne LoVerme said...

my work computer knows my real age range but my home computer thinks I'm younger.

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Nice...

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Ellen Condon Macy said...

Google thinks I'm in the 18-24 range. I'm not telling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged