Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, January 06, 2012

Santorum? I Don't Even...

Yes, we've all known for about 8 years now what happens when you Google Santorum. So, let's just get the giggles out of the way for a second. Better? Ok, I'll give you another minute. No, no... it is funny.

ANYWAY I saw Santorum on the news this morning and he was going on and on about how gays are dangerous and the anchors on Morning Joe said, and I quote, "You gotta give it to the guy for not changing the subject whenever people ask him about it". I'm sorry, but if he was talking about his ideas about the economy or our military role overseas, I'd be like, yeah, talk all you want. But when he insists on getting airtime to spew his ignorant opinions on homosexuality, it's kind of like saying, "Gosh that serial killer keeps killing people but darn it, he's got gumption!". Now, if Rick Santorum were to get up and say, "Okay, I am stating a bigoted opinion about a group that repulses me based on my own homophobia and strict adherence to the religious convictions that I am trying to impose on you," I'd give him a slow clap. But until then, stop giving him props for "not changing the subject".

This is him on Fox, making even a Fox news anchor go, "Wha?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged