Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, August 04, 2011

Oh Really

Jesus H. Christ.

Mike Huckabee, America's favorite funny portly politician who makes us all laugh even though his policies are super out there, made a little cartoon about 9/11. Yes, you read that right. I'm not quite sure what to think about this, and if I go on I will talk about how many politicians did, and continue, to use this horrific day to their own advantage. So I won't talk about that.

What I will talk about is the poor quality of the cartoon. Even those annoying Xtranormal bears that everyone and their grandmother was making look better than this piece of crap. It's as if it was made on a Donkey Kong Commodore 64 cartridge. If this is so, it would mean that Huckabee knew about the attacks before they even happened. Who's the terrorist now, huh?

3 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, Blogger MaryAnne LoVerme said...

that really made me long for the days of the classroom film strip.

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

I miss those!!!

 
At 1:40 PM, Anonymous miguel said...

Well, I think the drawing of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed is actually pretty good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged