Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, July 22, 2011

Just Say No To Stupid

Guys, don't do cocaine. When I bartended, some of my customers used to partake in the drug - I actually never did cocaine myself, which makes me utterly uncool, but people on cocaine are so annoying that it makes it easy not to want to try it. A perfect example of said person is the lady in this story.

For those of you unfamiliar with this woman, her name is Courtney Stodden, and she's a professional fame whore singer, actress and pageant winner, all at the tender and innocent age of 45 16. There was a small story in Huff Po HUGE MEDIA ESCALANDO over the fact that she married 51 year old actor Who Cares Doug Hutchinson. So the two of them rode the magic publicity carpet (that they strung together with lies, low-end meth and remnants of Courtney's weave hair) and took off on an adventure in the press this week. That being said, if you have a moment, please take a look at this and remember kids, don't do drugs. And if you do, don't go in front of a camera. Here's a clip. If you want more (no judgments), watch the better one I can't embed that Gawker made here:


Speaking of drugs and bars, I was at a bar last night where my boyfriend's band was playing. As is quite often the case with me, I had to use the restroom at some point, and this is what was on the wall:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged