Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Important News Of The World

Because Jonah asked me to, and his foot's all swole, I will be blogging some more. I mean, my voracious fan base, all three of you, deserve it.

So, my friend Molly has pointed out on various occasions how much she hates the Huffington Post (otherwise known as HuffPo, which annoys her more). In fact, she and her brother play a game on their radio show, where they take headlines from both HuffPo and Us Weekly, and have people guess which headline is from which website. I love this game so much I started really paying attention to HuffPo headlines. Here's a few today that will make you want to give your life savings to pay for a NY Times subscription to save journalism:

Kim Kardashian Wears A Very Short Skirt
Got Votes?
The 324 Pound Beauty Pageant Winner
Jessica Alba Talks Pregnancy Sex
Praying Away the Pounds
7 Sites You Should Be Wasting Time On Right Now
Mom Mistakes Gun For Cigarette Lighter, Daughter Wounded
Wurst Crime Ever?: Woman Arrested In Sausage Throwing Incident
and finally...
Boehner To Republicans: 'Get Your A** In Line'

Class all the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged