Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

My Doppleganger

It's official - I signed with an agent today. Like, a real live talent agent. I know she alive because I threw water on her and she didn't short out. I KID! I'm just really excited because they're super cool. It was, however, a little questionable when after I was introduced to everyone on the floor, as I stepped in the elevator I hear one woman say to my agent, "She looks like an actress I know. I swear, I've seen her before. Who does she look like?" To which my agent responded, "I'll TELL you who she looks like! She looks exactly like..." and that's when the elevator door closed.

So I'll have to defer to you guys. Who the heck do you think I look like?

2 Comments:

At 6:58 AM, Blogger MaryAnne LoVerme said...

Laura Prepon. But with dark hair and brown eyes http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0696059/

and congratulations!!!!

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

Thanks Maryanne! But she's like, way pretty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged