Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Hello Everyone

I'll tell you what, let me tell you something. I am the new poker champ of the every other month random poker game. I've never won a game before but this weekend I was on FIRE! I just kept getting dealt amazing hand after amazing hand. After being chastised by my boyfriend for being too transparent when I got good cards, (that and I would always rely on my iPhone to see hand orders), I worked on it and was convincing enough to fool everyone into GIVING ME THEIR MONEY! To say that my head is big about this would be an understatement. I AM A FUCKING GOD.

In other news, I think I managed to stay away from reading anything about the 2012 elections this whole weekend, which is probably also why I'm in a good mood. I can't quite tell who is worse for my mental health - Palin of Bachmann. But I will tell you what news item caught my eye that was pretty awesome from The Onion:

Lady Gaga Kidnaps Commissioner Gordon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged