Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Um Ok

It's been a very busy weekend over here at TempyCo, what with partying like a rockstar and getting ready for a show to open. But as some of you know, my other job during the day is in the personal assistant territory, and as such I get sent on interesting errands (ie. the time I had to pick up my boss's sister's Oscar award, investigate a puppy's lineage, order an out of stock American Girl doll from Ebay, etc). Today was a simple one: find and purchase dry shampoo.

I don't know about you, but I think they named this stuff after the sound it makes when you use it:


What's even funnier is that this is the exact brand my boss wanted but couldn't remember the name of, so the mission was successful. Here's how our conversation went.

Me: Uh... (pulling it out of my bag)

Her: Oh! PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST! That's the stuff.

Me: That's amazing.

Her: Doesn't it sound like the name of a feminine product?

Me: They should make SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Tampons.

Hey-OH!!! In other news, anyone want to come over here and give me a body rub? Not that kind, you pervs. I feel like every muscle in my body is telling me to slow down but my mind has other ideas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged