Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I Don't Need A Certificate To Know You're An Asshole

I don't even know what to say about what happened today, but it's not funny. I've been making light of it in that awkward, "Ha, ha... how about those racists, eh?" but really, it's sad and infuriating. I'm talking about Donald Trump and the birthers, and our esteemed President taking time out of his busy schedule to assuage the people who don't like him and are just trying to find more reasons not to like him.

It didn't really hit me until I saw Trump, a grown male, say to the media how proud of himself he was, but he couldn't get too happy because he needed to look it over himself. I'm sorry, excuse me? Do you know who you're talking to? Since when are you the President of Shitfuckery? Oh, that's right, since forever.

A citizen with an inflated ego is talking about our President as if he's a child that has just handed in a homework assignment. "Oh, I'm glad it's done, but I'll have to look over it myself". No. No, actually you don't. Trump needs to sit in the corner for a big "Time Out" and let the adults get back to work.

I can't really express it as well as this guy did. Please have a look at what he wrote, and his accompanying video.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged