Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pocket Poem

Hello! I was away for a while - I was rocking out in Miami. Actually, I did the exact opposite of rock out. We just laid around by a gorgeous pool for 5 days straight and I think I ate and drank enough for the rest of the year. I also read 1 1/2 books and got a lot of gossip magazine time in.

SPEAKING of literature, today is national Poem In Your Pocket day! This is a day when you can write a poem, or just borrow one from one of your favorite authors, and keep it in your pocket to share with friends!!! It's just as fun as it sounds!

Is that a poem in your pocket or are you just happy to see me? Here's mine:

Hello friend
I just saw you and
Decided I wanted to
Share
My poem with you.
It's in my
Pocket.
Give me one second.

Hm.
Where is
It?
I could have
Sworn
I put it here somewhere.

Well, this is
Embarrassing
I mean, here
I
Am, telling you I have
A Poem in my
Back
Pocket, and now I'm just shuffling
Around feeling
My own butt.

Wait.

Oh, that explains
It.
I'm wearing jeggings.
The "pocket"
Is decorative and
Does not really hold
Anything.
Sorry about that.
So,
Yeah.
Anyway.
Ok, bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged