Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, May 05, 2011

Breast Day

Guess who had their first ever mammogram yesterday? This gal. And may I say it was horrible delightful. Who doesn't love tit waffles? I do, I'll tell you what. Nothing serious, it's just something my insurance covers as a preventative thing. What a crazy concept, right? I also had a sonogram just because. Why not? God bless top tier insurance my day job pays a ridiculous amount for so I get the best treatment that other people have to wait months for universal health care. What a country!

In other news, I spent all morning looking at houses to rent in Edinburgh. Why's that, you ask? Well, it looks like a show I'm in will have the honor of performing at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival! I'm so excited I could flatten my breasts in a vice. Oh, wait, I already did that. Anyway, yeah, I'm pretty excited. I also realized by doing this search that real estate anywhere but New York offers backyard space and walk in closets for dirt cheap.

2 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, Anonymous TheGuyNextDoor said...

Re: The real estate in other parts of the country (except where I'm moving, or course) and outside the US, I could have told you that...Being in Chicago and seeing how much rentals and sales go for, almost makes me cry. SO CHEAP here, but alas, back to expensive living in a few months...Also, do I need to change my alias?

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Oh no! You're not next door!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged