Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Time On Her Hands

There's so many awesome things about the below video I can't even say. I'll let you be the judge. Honestly, my favorite part is when her boyfriend makes it very clear he could use a "dislike button" when it comes to this foolery. Too bad for you, champ. Your girlfriend is a rockstar.

Speaking of creativity and judges, I will be on the judging panel of the hat contest at the upcoming social event of the season, the Kentucky Derby Party. As someone who's won more than a few times in the Non-Traditional hat contest, it's only fair that I take a step out one year and give someone else a chance. That does not mean that my hat still will not be awesome, just not contest worthy. In this particular instance, I am not modest - my hats have been incredible.

That being said, I feel that deep down this woman and I were separated at birth.

2 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Kathryn said...

Wow, looks like the boyfriend really took a vested interest in his girlfriend's hobby.

May I have a daughter like this.

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Ha ha! Vested!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged