Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, May 02, 2011

Buy Brooklyn!

What an exciting weekend! My friend's store, By Brooklyn, opened and it was a huge success! What was even more successful was my purchase of this amazing bag at her store. Oh, and it wouldn't be fair if I didn't mention her special helper.

As I've said in previous posts, my friend Gaia is one of those people that says they're going to do something, and then does it. Not everyone can say that. Her store is a celebration of people in our community who make things - beautiful things.

If you live in the BK, please go to her store! If you don't, all her amazingness will be available online starting in September.

In other news, did you hear that President Obama announced President Obama is dead? Zombiebama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged