Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Aw Jeez

YOU GUYS, THE RAPTURE IS ALMOST HERE! No, actually, this is kind of sad to me. I'm not worried about floating up to heaven and hanging out with Pat Robertson and Sarah Palin; that, I'm excited about. What is sad to me is that, well, just in case it doesn't happen, a lot of people emptied their bank accounts and quit school/jobs because of this alleged event. This guy, for example, spent $140,000 of his life savings for subway and bus ads to warn people that the end is nigh. The kicker is, he doesn't even know if he'll be one of the lucky few saved. He actually just wants to warn us about it. I kind of feel like donating money to him. Then again, he'd probably just spend it on gambling and cocaine. Wouldn't you, if you woke up Sunday morning non-raptured? Shit, I may just do that anyway. Let's go to Vegas. Who's with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged