Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Getchya Teeth Out

Hey guyyyyys...... didya miss me? YES? I was out yesterday because my poor sad dog had 3 teeth removed. He spent all night sleeping on the couch next to me while I got in a text message argument that I figured out pretty quickly I'd lose but felt I should win anyway on principle. I was supposed to go out to a benefit for a guy who is missing teeth (no joke) but if you saw the shape my dog was in you'd cancel too. I mean, seriously.


The sad news, besides the fact that he doesn't want to take his pain pills (you cannot go around snubbing your nose at the sweet nectar, Jesse) is that his breathing thing probably cannot be fixed and he may die a horrible death by choking. Let's just all hope that doesn't happen. Other than that I had a great day yesterday and I'm (not) super excited to be back at work.

2 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger Sweden said...

dude im thinking of your dog to be okey

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Aw, thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged