Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, April 26, 2010

Excellent Book

Someone lent me the hipster of all "If You're Anyone You've Read..." books of the last few years- Motherless Brooklyn. It's cool because it takes place in the neighborhood I'm in now so the author is very specific about places I've been and seen, and neighborhood history. I didn't think I'd like it but it's actually so good I'm almost 100 pages in since just yesterday. Who knew.

I like getting lent good books. The last few that were recommended to me were okay, but I guess I just didn't get the symbolism.









4 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those can't be real!

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

Oh, they are. And I've read them all.

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Sweden said...

omg i so need to google these books!!!!

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Sweden said...

googeling "games you can play with your pussy" ummmmm yeah..maybe not the right route to go......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged