Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, April 16, 2010

The Burpees

I apologize for not blizogging yesterday, it was tax day, and there was a going-away party and a birthday party and an anniversary and since I am the de-facto Social Secretary of this gin joint, I had a lot going on.

But I FINALLY got to take my bike to fitness boot camp this morning and boy oh boy, it was terrifying fun. Granted, I haven't biked in a very long time, but I did alright. And then I did these. This is courtesy of the real Captain Quinn of the boot camp to which I belong:

3 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Anonymous TheGuyNextDoor said...

OMG. I HATE those, they are so painful. Also, I've seen the "healthier, happier, hotter" me, I think his name is Neal Patrick Harris...that or back when I was "working for the government" and got to go to the gym as much as I wanted and had time to cook and go to museums...sigh.

 
At 4:09 PM, Anonymous miguel said...

my pee wee football coach used to call those squat motherfuckers. seriously.

 
At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Alex said...

Yeah, those are hard. Real hard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged