Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Dumbest, You Guys

In Touch Weekly has their finger on the pulse of all things important, and lately their reporting has been spot-on accurate, if you consider that they were the ones who broke the Sandra Bullock story. So you can imagine my surprised admiration to find that they actually have found... the "Dumbest Disguise Ever".


Like I said, months, even weeks ago, I'd be in a position to question their claim, but now that they've got that much more street cred, I have to be inclined to agree with them. I mean, I personally don't think it's that dumb, but what do I know? I'm not out in famous people's back lawns going through their trash. The only camera I have is an iPhone. And I do not excel at making celeb couple mash-up names like Brangelina and and TomKat. And really, I don't care that much.

But fear not, dear readers, for your sake I have googled "dumbest disguise ever" and came up with a few that may give Charlie Sheen a run for his chameleon money.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged