Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Last Night

So last night I went to that fundraiser and I wore my spanking new dress. I almost had a wardrobe malfunction when the bra I thought worked with it didn't, but I held those babies up with packing tape. I wish I was joking but I'm not, and no one knew. Well, except for the 10 people I told.

The thing was fun, and Katie Couric, who was the guest of honor, was really awesome. She's so gosh darn cute. And I was seated directly in front of Miss USA which was great to know when they announced her and she stood up, as it answered the question in my head, "Who that dumb bitch?"


But the best part of the night was Sir Alec Baldwin. I know he hasn't been knighted... yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged