Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, May 15, 2009

A Plan


I'm going to kill you all. Slowly. I'm going to start with that woman who coddles me like a goddamn baby doll. She's the first to go. I'm already planning it, it's just taking a while. First she'll start to feel a little ill. A cough here and there. What she won't know is that I've been cultivating my own plant-based highly potent arsenic and boiling it down into powder form at night while they sleep. I'll put it on her ice cream. She'll have no idea. "Oh, look- a light dusting of more food for me." Eat up.

When her vision starts to fail, that's when I'll move in. She'll be struggling to do simple tasks while I just watch. Soon, she will get weaker and weaker. That is when I will unleash the radioactive gas I've been developing in the basement made from molecules I acquired from our trip to Missouri. Little did they know her nephew has a meth lab in his room and unbeknownst to him he has accidentally created a gas so powerful it could wipe out the human race. I have made it even more potent. So when she is on the couch, blind and weak, I will release this gas into the air conditioning unit, and step outside. That's all it takes. Just a few more months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged