Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, May 11, 2009

Damn Lady!

More and more I'm convinced that Dick Cheney is the anti-Christ. I mean, he's seriously a really weird and evil man. The other day on the news he's all, "I was under the impression Colin Powell is a democrat," and "We need more of Rush Limbaugh," and, "Pass me some more of that fried kitten." What an ass.


On a related note I have to give it up to Wanda Sykes for saying this at the White House Correspondents Dinner. Too much, too soon? Yes, and yes. But awesome.

“Rush Limbaugh said he hope this administration fails. So you’re saying, ‘I hope America fails.’ He just wants the country to fail. To me, that’s treason. He’s not saying anything different than what Osama Bin Laden is saying. You know, you might want to look into this, sir, because I think maybe Rush Limbaugh was the 20th hijacker but he was just so strung out on OxyContin he missed his flight.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged