Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, May 11, 2009

F@#king Heck

OK FIRST of all, Miss California Carrie Prejean was quoted as saying this on the show Focus on the Family:

"Dobson: Why did you give the answer you did with regard to the affirmation of marriage?

Prejean: . . . I felt as though Satan was trying to tempt me in asking me this question. And then God was in my head and in my heart saying, "Do not compromise this. You need to stand up for me and you need to share with all these people . . . you need to witness to them and you need to show that you're not willing to compromise that for this title of Miss USA."

Well I thought that was bad. Imagine how I felt when I found out that the Miss USA Pageant PAID FOR HER BREAST IMPLANTS.

From the Huffington Post: "In an interview on 'The Early Show,' Keith Lewis, the co-Director of the Miss California Pageant, admitted to helping Prejean get the boob job.

'We assisted when Carrie came to us and voiced the interest in having the procedure done. We want to put her in the best possible confidence in order to present herself in the best possible light on a national stage."

Well if they're going to do that, they got to work on the whole package. How about a freaking brain transplant? Clearly she thinks Satan is talking to her. Also if you read the whole interview, Captain McDouchefucker claims that if the girls don't get boob jobs they "use chicken cutlets" to make their boobs look bigger. Now never mind the fact that she looks like an emaciated barbie doll anyway.

I'll tell you what I do with chicken cutlets. I eat them. Man, this is really ridiculous. I'm so glad all that "scholarship money" is going towards fake boobs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged