Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Fever!

I'm not feeling so hot because I have KRIS ALLEN FEVER! That's right kids, he just blew everyone away with his rendition of Heartless. It's hard to find it on video but I got it here from a Japanese station called YouKu, which is a lot like YouTube but in Japanese. I heard even Kanye got so hot and bothered by this performance that he smashed his vocoder and wrote "fraud" on his forehead with a sharpie, but it showed up as "duarf" because he did it in the mirror. Now everyone think he's got a height complex. BTW someone asked me a while back, because I can speak backwards, if I can type words backwards just as fast. The answer, as I just learned, is yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged