Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Different View

American Idol recap as told by a 13 year old girl:

"Okay did you guys watch last night's American Idol?!? OMG that's why I, Bettany, am here to help u. OK so first all the guys come out and seriously ADAM GOT A HAIRCUT! It's mad shorter and totally cute. Danny looks awesome but Kris Allen I know he has a wife and I can't even imagine getting in like that Angelina chick did because I am team ANISTON! But Danny and Adam are still single. Let the games begin!

So first Danny comes out and is singing this weird song I never heard of but he is SO CUTE when he tries to dance and that Kara DiSTFU girl told him not to dance and I'm hello, what is this, Footloose? LUCKILY Paula knocked some sense in because she is a choreographer and I saw her last week- she really can dance. I mean, really. And that song she did was totally hot! I love her. Anyway, Go go GOKEY!

Then Kris Allen sang- sigh. He's so cute on that piano. After he Timberlaked all over the place I had to give him some props. I wish I could crush on him but he has a wife! Aaaah! The world is NOT FAIR!

Luckily there's my boyfriend, Adam Lambert. Oh my God. He is so cute when he sings I can't even deal. I thought tho that the haircut made him look like an overgrown hobbit and WHO DID HIS MAKEUP?!? I like a little guyliner but that was a bit too much. I STILL LOVE YOU AND WANT TO MARRY YOU ADAM! Also, did you hear that note he hit? It went straight through the roof and into God's house. I had no idea he could hit that note! It was TOTALLY different than that other note he hit the week before that and the week before that. My brother says he's friends with someone named "Dorothy" and I was like, I don't care who he's friends with, I'm the future Mrs. Lambert.

So then there was this Idol Gives Back thing and my girl Carrie Underwood went all the way to AFRICA to show these kids how to use mosquito nets! She is so awesome. Today in school, after I write this, I think I'm going to organize a thing in my school to help Africans get more nets. She said they were dyiong from malaria and they needed them.

OKAY so now it was Danny's turn and instead of it being judges picks like last time, they got to pick their own song and Danny chose this song that was so beautiful and I seriously seriously cried. CHILLS! He is so getting my vote.

So THEN Kris Allen did an acoustic version of my Kanye West's Heartless and I was like, stop! STOP IT! It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good you guys, like, really good.

But I can't vote for him because my HUSBAND Adam came out and sang this BEAUTIFUL song about crying! I know how he feels! Every night when I sleep and think of him my love burns so strong that I sometimes want to cry! And I couldn't believe it- he hit a crazy note! No, you guys, it was seriously crazier than before. I didn't know he could do THAT! I mean, I knew he could do that other note, and the note the week before that and the week before that, but not that one. That took me off guard, I'll tell you what. OMG! He is so cute.

So that's it. I'm not telling you who I voted for because it's PRIVATE but if Adam doesn't make it I'm serioulsy going to die. OK that's it! Later!"

1 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

UnupEnenump [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-buspar-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Buspar without no prescription online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-prednisone-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Prednisone without no prescription online[/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged