Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, January 05, 2009

Little Piggy

Facebook is weird enough as it is but what really gets me are the ads. Like this one, for example.
I mean, I'm sure companies want you to try their products for free- that I believe- but what what in god's balls is that woman putting on her eye? Is it instant eye shadow or is it just a cosmetics towelette? Is she putting make up on or taking it off? Why am I so confused? Maybe it's because I went on an all day bacon marathon yesterday and nothing makes sense anymore.

It all started off at a friend's brunch- let's just call them Satthew and Mamantha. I hit this big plate of bacon they had there because I could and I have no shame. I had a little fruit and egg product, but I'm not gonna lie, I ate a messload of bacon.

After overstaying our welcome, a bunch of us went to this restaurant where they serve huge slabs of smoked bacon as like, an entree. Who's the little piggie? This gal.

So when I went home much later, full of bacon and scotch, I went home and made this:


Strangely enough I feel fine. On an unrelated note I have grown a tiny tail.

3 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, Blogger Lor said...

Please do not ask how I know this, but that is press-on eyeshadow. I've seen them with designs, like cammo or leopard spots.

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

Wow! Really?

 
At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you and this guy need to get together and make a bacon/sausage/cheese megalith. And invite me over.

http://www.bbqaddicts.com/blog/recipes/bacon-explosion/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged