Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Kinda Weird

WEIRD ALERT!

So my male boss is taking a 29 year old female analyst here out to lunch and a movie. Man, the jokes have been FLYING around the office. But seriously, how creepy is that?

me (12:32:58 PM): I think I'd rather eat a bed of nails than go out w/him
other co-worker (12:33:06 PM): me too
me (12:33:12 PM): like, seriously
other co-worker (1:15:28 PM): in all honesty isn't it weird he asked her to do that, lunch and a movie
me (1:15:34 PM): um...
me (1:15:46 PM): YES

4 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez, I never even thought to ask you out to a movie after I licked salt off your breasts... sorry about that.

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

At least you bought me dinner first.

 
At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't really classify limes as dinner

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Apparently I did...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged