Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Mile Stone

So... let's see...

Tomorrow's a half day.

I don't have to be here Friday.

Soon I'll get to give an receive presents.

What else? Oh that's right.

THIS IS MY 2,000TH POST!

Wow, I never thought I'd reach this milestone. I'd like to thank the douchebags who firewalled my email at my first temp job at JP Morgan which forced me to blog so I didn't lose my mind, all my friends, my old blog friends and new ones I have yet to meet (I'm looking at you, Raymi and Stephanie!), and all those loyal fans and friends and people I've not seen in a while but I know read my blog, those who don't know that I know read my blog (I'm looking at you!), oh my who else? I have to thank Sarah Palin for her inspiration and endless jokes, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton for hours of sexual tension induced posts, the media, and everyone!

5 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Tempy for hours of enjoyment, laughter, and distraction from my billables.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Jay said...

YAY!!! 2000 posts!!WOHOOHOO!
Thanks for everything! Your humor has long needed an outlet for public consumption!

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Jonah said...

congrats, tempy. your humor has long needed an outhouse for public urination.

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

thanks! you linked my blog wrong tho, im glad you aren't pregnant.

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger steph said...

geeee hi! and congratulations

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged