Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, December 29, 2008

I Do

So I will be hosting a show on January 7th with Groinstrong's girlfriend, and since it is a dance related show, I have decided to wear this:


This is a Vera Wang wedding gown that once belonged to a friend of some lady here, and the woman brought it in to lend to someone here who didn't want it. As it is a dance show, I thought it would be best to look as ballerina as possible, and since the event also has a cabaret style boozy club feel, I felt an unwanted wedding dress would add to the tragic boozy atmosphere.

7 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger patient boy said...

Gonna cut it to tutu length or leave it long?

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Loooooooooooooong... I will be donating it to a needy bride afterwards.

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger patient boy said...

Aren't they all?





(I apologize, I couldn't resist.)

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Hey-OH!!!

(yes)

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger WonderGirl said...

I just want to fit in that dress..its so purty! Reminds me of this awesome thrift store ballerina outfit my mom found for me when I was 4. I wore that thing every day..Jen LOVED it and still talks about it. We MUST see you in this gorgeous confection!

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Come to the show January 7th!

 
At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have a girlfriend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged