Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Sports Talk

Hey guys! First day of school and boy am I pumped! Mostly because I don't have to go to school. Also because I have a show tonight. But mostly it's because GOP VP Nominee Sarah Palin's daughter is knocked up. Awesome! I mean, these hypocritical conservative politicians can do whatever they want and their constituents don't give a rats ass anyway. I'm a big fan of leave the family alone when someone is running for office but what pisses me off is she's this big fan of teaching abstinence instead of sex-ed.

Let me explain something to these people: WHEN YOUR OWN FAMILY PROVES YOUR THEORY WRONG, YOUR HYPOTHESIS IS A STEAMING LOAD OF HORSE SHIT.

I mean, seriously? It's bad enough Dick Cheney's daughter is a rugmuncher and he's all, "Leave my daughter alone," and it's like, no, you leave your daughter alone and give her the same human rights as everyone else.

Well I feel better. Aaaah. What shall I do now? Oh, I know... maybe I'll watch some old sports anchor footage. Here's some nice story about the iditarod from a young woman named Sarah Heath. Wait a... wasn't that Sarah Palin's maiden name? No! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

4 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Blogger Figgsrock2 said...

It's good to know that the Knicks still sucked back then too.

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Talk about off topic...

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Figgsrock2 said...

Well, it was a sportscast, and it did flash the Knicks-Nets score. That's not too far off topic.

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Amanda H said...

Well, there's four minutes and six seconds of my life I'll never get back. At least I got to see a different take on big hair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged