Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Don't Flinch

So, the son of some important guy is having a meet 'n greet with my boss and he can't be older than 23 and I'm dying to make a pass at him because he already looks so nervous that I'm pretty sure if I put my hand on his thigh he might actually spontaneously combust.

Rule #1 when your rich daddy gets you a meet 'n greet with a semi important person try your best not to act so nervous that it makes me want to punch you.

In the time it will have taken for me to punch him his daddy will have made $14,263,275.

2 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you make a pass at him, some of that $14 million could be yours.

 
At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahahaaa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged