Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Go Yanks

The best thing ever happened on the train yesterday!!! There was this guy with a bike who got on. Looked like your typical hot bike messenger- dreads, spandex, gloves, cool bike, sunglasses. So we're riding along and this short middle aged woman boards the train. All of a sudden Bike Messenger yells at the top of his lungs, "BOOOOOOOO! YEAH YOU! BOOOO! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY CITY!" Turns out she was wearing a Red Socks hat.

So everyone is kinda laughing but KINDA TOTALLY FREAKED OUT that this guy is like, borderline violently volatile, and he's big, and he's pissed. So he's standing over this woman, like just staring at her.

Finally he gets off but before he does he turns to her again and says, "GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER! Bringing that hat on this train you FUCKING BITCH!!!"

Now, I'm from the Bronx, and I guess I'm supposed to hate the Red Sox but I think he might have taken it a bit too far, do you?

2 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It's actually Red Sox, but that's okay.

Its funny, I could wear my Sox hat back in the mid-90s and no one seemed to care. Flash forward 8 years later and its a life or death struggle.

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Lynne said...

I'm wearing my sox hat right now. honest to god.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged