Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Her Space

OMG you guyz!!! Lindsay Lohan totes went on the attack against her dad yesterday ON HER BLOG! That's right- this MySpace thing really is taking off.

Well not to be outdone, our other favorite little darling, Hillary Clinton, has this to say on her blog. She is really trying to reach out to the kids and get them to vote for Barack.

Subject: The Elections
Current Mood: Supportive

Hey you all out there! What is happening? I know you have all been such AWESOME supporters and shiz but it's like time to support the OTHER guy. I kno I kno... Let me put it to you this way- u like McDonalds right??? Who doesn't? Well this is like, let's say McDonalds is closed and you HAD to eat Burger King. It'd be weird right? Cuz Burger King is taller than McDonald, and unlike McD, he has a penis and is a black man. BUT THE BURGERS ARE AWESOME AND FLAME BROILED!!! So you see you guys, it's okay to still want McDonalds. I mean, you just can't beat that quarter pounder with cheese. But I say, it's time for a new drive thru. And in this country, you can still say Supersize Me no matter where you go!

3 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

she better add me to myspace this time

lohan i mean

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

SHE ACCEPTED

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

yes, straight away too. i wrote her a creepy message i hope she writes back. i told her she looked at me once in real life.


oh man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged