Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, August 25, 2008

Got Plans?

Hey you guys! I was invited by someone in my neighborhood who is a member of Move On.org to watch Obama's speech this Thursday! Here's all the info:

"Yes We Can" Party

Watch Obama's speech with us on Thursday!

On Thursday, MoveOn members are holding "Yes We Can" parties in Brooklyn and around the country to watch Barack Obama's history-making convention speech. Can you come to a party—and bring some ice cream or dessert to share?

Where: [name of street] Street, Bklyn Hghts (in Brooklyn)
When: Thurs., Aug. 28 at 8:30 PM


I can come


Sorry, I can't make it this time.


Go suck on your fancy stroller and beat a drum you liberal tool


I'm kidding! I am a huge Obama supporter. I just have a show that night. Oh, and I hate watching TV with crowds.

1 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

it reads like YES WE CAN PARTY WE ARE COOL WE SWEAR!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged