Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Personal Property

Hey, D-Bag. Yeah, you. I'm pretty sure it was you. Cuz when I got to my computer this morning I saw all the pages you viewed Mr. Guy Who Went Onto My Computer Last Night After I Left The Office. I know it was you because I let you in before I left because you were hired to fix the phone lines. Oh, and you were stupid enough to stay logged on to your email so I know your address and last name. Now it wouldn't be a big problem if I didn't have all those naked pictures of me on the computer. So you see why I'm upset.

2 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

what are you going to do

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

I know who it is so I called the guy's company and was like, look, I know it was innocent but if this were any other company/person they'd accuse you of trying to steal important acct. #'s and put you in jail, so as a warning, just stay away from people's personal shit on a job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged