Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, August 29, 2008

Important Choices

MCCAIN: I don't get it.

AIDE: Sir, it makes the most sense.

MCCAIN: But a woman?

AIDE: YES! It's brilliant! We'll get all those Hillary supporters, plus she's pretty.

MCCAIN: That she is. But, won't she get all moody every month?

AIDE: Sometimes. But she's from Alaska, so she's used to being around men. Makes them tough!

MCCAIN: I don't know about Alaska.

AIDE: Jewel's from Alaska.

MCCAIN: That crooked tooth singer?

AIDE: Yes sir.

MCCAIN: I like her songs.

AIDE: They're good, sir.

MCCAIN: (singing) "My hands are small I know but, they're not yours, they are my own..."

AIDE: It's a very pretty song, sir.

MCCAIN: Can I call her Jewel?

AIDE: You can call her whatever you like.

MCCAIN: Now wait one minute! I'm not gonna pick just anyone. This Palin chick. Can she use a computer?

AIDE: Yes, sir.

MCCAIN: Well then she's a mighty fine choice.

5 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

haahhah

 
At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

she looks like Katherine Harris.

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

there's already a scandal about her i cant get this article to load what is it

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

nevmind got it

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

I know I saw that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged