Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Robo Kitty

So I get to the show last night and I see some of my cast mates chilling on a stoop outside of the theater and just as I've walked right about up to them I see this cat- it's a regular looking tabby but it's wearing this collar with two HUGE red flashing lights. I mean, seriously, this is why I need a camera with me at all times.

One castmate dubbed him, "Robo-Kitty". We assumed it was put on him by the owner so the cat could roam the streets of the West Village without getting hit by a car. Personally I'd be more worried about him getting hit ON by a trannie in that neighborhood but anyway. Here's an artist's rendering. Next time I'm at the theater I'll bring a camera. This picture is NOT an exaggeration, trust me, I have witnesses.


(Re-Creation: Not Actual Image)

4 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great show last night, BTW. I notice the more shows you do, the more cast members get naked. Can't wait for the finale.

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

That's when the audience starts to strip

 
At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when is that again?

 
At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll wear my tassels.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged