Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hot Guy

I've created a monster. One of the stars of my show has just been inducted into the Hot Guy Alert hall of fame. This is a "committee" of dudes who decide who the "hot guys" of the NY stage are. I actually know a few on this list. But wait- there are actually rules before you are bestowed the honor of "hot guy":

1. The Hot Guy Alert Committee must witness a candidate live on stage before he is eligible to be inaugurated into the shrine.

2. Said "Hot Guy Alert" must have a healthy dose of Elvis in his swagger.

3. Said "Hot Guy Alert" must have a decent internet presence from which the committee can pilfer pics.

There you have it. Where's my goddamn lesbian following? Is there not a site dedicated to the sexy stage actresses of NY? And more importantly, what do you think really goes on at those Hot Guy Alert Committee Meetings?

1 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, man. One of the guys in the Hot Guy Alert Hall of Fame totally had a huge crush on my ex-boyfriend. And then he stole my purse while performing as a puppet in Avenue Q. Bastard. Steal my boyfriend but NOT my Coach bag.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged