Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, September 08, 2008

Robo Kitty 2: Electric Boogaloo

You guys you guys! I saw Robo Kitty again but this time I was prepared! Not since those hucksters who caught Bigfoot has there been a discovery so important. First- let me set the scene. We had gone out after the show. I was drunk. It was raining. The friends I was with were walking withe me to a cab when I saw it- the blinking light:


We got closer. I started screaming, "It's Robo Kitty! It's ROBO KITTY!" The friends I was with had no idea what I was talking about but didn't even question the statement for there was no denying that it indeed was... a Robo Kitty. Half cat, half cop.


I mean, it's kind of sad that the owner puts these huge flashing lights on the cat to keep it from getting hit by a car, but at least someone cares. It was strange to me that it was just hanging out in the rain. It surely couldn't be homeless because someone changes the batteries. Anyway, here he is. Robo Kitty:

2 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

GOOD WORK

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Thanks!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged