Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Oh Snap

I don't know why I think this is so funny. Seriously I've watched this like five times. Basically Solange Knowles, yes, Beyonce's sister, is trying to have a singing career too. Why not? So this woman is interviewing her but before the interview went live, I guess one of the producers mentioned something about her brother in law Jay-Z's club. Nothing offensive, just small talk. Well Solange doesn't understand the concept of on air vs. off air and this is what happened.

2 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

too hard to watch, she's so heinous.

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

i forget what yer email is but email me cos i had a mind blowing chat with someone in alaska.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged