Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, September 08, 2008

Pretty Tempy

So I go onto MySpace and this creepy guy in a Superman/Clark Kent outfit sends me this message:

Thought I’d say ‘hello’. I like your pic… anyways, I was on that Bravo TV show "The Millionaire Matchmaker" and since then I’ve built a matchmaking service which is invitation only to keep the quality of members really high. I wanted to invite you to join since you are exactly the type of woman our service caters too.

If you don’t mind checking it out… it’s ..www.EliteMeeting.com..... Trust me, you’ll be impressed.

Thanks, Tai





So... let me get this straight Tai- you want me to be a hooker? When you say I am exactly the kind of woman your service caters to do you mean millionaire or millionaire bait? Because seriously have you seen Pretty Woman? It'd be a lot like that. "Listen, I ain't no classy bitch. Pass the take-out food." The guy'd be all, "I want to know the real you, " and I'd be like, "Man, I am BUSY! I don't have TIME for you to know the real ME! Damn! Now shut up, The Family Guy is on." He'd like, want to wine me and dine me and I'd just roll my eyes, "Puhlease, old man. Seriously?" It'd be exactly like that.

I have an appointment on Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged