Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I Spy

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! CREEEEEEEEEEEPY!!!

I just got this in my in my inbox for my website email.

"Did you know the real [my name], she was a soviet sex spy that defected to the UK in the sixties, you look so much like her, I am doing research for a screenplay and information about her is sketchy at best. You came up like a ghost on my search engine, very strange, in a good way, for now all the luck and best on your career!

David"

What in the heck do I say to that? And more importantly... how did they find me out?

4 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger patient boy said...

WTF?

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Um seriously. Apparently someone with my name was a famous spy. First I've heard of it. I don't think I'll be writing that dude back.

 
At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's funny. most of the ghosts on my search engine are sex spies too.

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

I wonder what the search words are for that: sex, spy, spirit, soviet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged